Saturday, September 7, 2019

Fire and Ice

 

          Knowing Nature 

               is back....
                  yet again....   
                        


     This blog entry started when I was talking to my dad's parents, up in Minnesota. They mentioned that they were getting some cold weather already, and meanwhile that made me think of gym class earlier, which was SO HOT!
     And that made me think of a poem I had seen when I found the Yellowstone one in my previous entry. So, here goes.

 

Some say the world will end in fire; 

Some say in ice. 

From what I've tasted of desire 

I hold with those who favor fire.🞻

But if it had to perish twice, 

I think I know enough of hate 

To say that for destruction ice       Is also great    And would suffice.    -Robert Frost


🞻Has this guy ever experienced a Florida summer?


     This poem got me thinking, so look at the predicted forecasts on Saturday, September 7, for... 
                                       

Tampa, Florida: 92 degrees Fahrenheit 

Toronto, Canada: 71 degrees Fahrenheit 

St. Paul, Minnesota: 66 degrees Fahrenheit 

Mexico City, Mexico: 76 degrees Fahrenheit 

Washington D.C.: 83 degrees Fahrenheit




     

1 comment: