Friday, April 24, 2020

Rain

Rain 

By Lindsay Paulson


 Tracking rain, storms and wind for Friday | WKBN.com

                 Why do you say, "Rain, go away"?                                                                                       I'm important to you. So, thanking me is what you should do!                                                             I water your plants, am the calm during your wild rants.                                                                 I cool you off when you are hot, fill with water an empty pot.                                                             Some fall asleep listening to me, so you should just let me be.                                          Sometimes I have a darker side, it's true: I bring thunder and lightning, scarier than a "BOO!" But you should not blame me for my terrifying friends; we're bound together until the end.          So, I ask again, and I want the honesty of youth,                                                                         Why do you say, "Rain, Rain, Go Away"?Rain Rain Go away - Cheezburger - Funny Memes | Funny Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment